San Diego Orthopedic Care
Recovering from orthopedic surgery often entails months of extremely limited mobility and constant care. Caregivers from Home Care Assistance, the leading in home care provider in San Diego, enable patients to stay at home rather than at a rehabilitation center. Specializing in fast response and 24/7 full-time assistance, Home Care Assistance offers a wide range of skilled Caregivers with backgrounds to fit your personal needs, available immediately.
Home Care Assistance Is Always There To Help
Our Caregivers assist patients with daily activities during recovery and make sure that all doctors’ recommendations and prescribed protocols are followed. Other essential assistance includes:
- Meal preparation to maintain proper nutrition
- Assistance with range of motion exercises to help regain mobility
- Medication reminders
- Help with bathing, dressing and hygiene
- Help with getting in and out of bed, including transfers
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments, physical therapy or running errands
- Companionship and activities to relieve boredom, anxiety and depression
Providing Respite For Families
By providing companionship and professional care, Home Care Assistance Caregivers enable the patient’s family to take some rest or attend to other vital tasks. With a professional Caregiver, the family can have the peace of mind that their loved one is in good hands.
Contact Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance Caregivers are experienced, bonded, insured and rigorously-screened. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can call and talk to a live care manager. Contact us today or read more about our elder care San Diego services.
Recovering from my knee replacement was so much easier with a little help from my wonderful Caregiver.
Loretta M., Home Care Assistance client