Home Care Senior Survey
Take this test to assess a senior's need for in-home care
The following checklist can help you to decide if the senior you know is capable of living independently and to define his or her needs for in-home eldercare. Also consider how many of the following activities require you to help the senior yourself. In-home senior care doesn't just assist seniors; it brings respite and peace of mind to their families, too.
Take This Care Needs Test
Do you have an aging spouse, parent, other relative or friend who needs help with...
- Dressing and undressing?
- Driving or using public transportation?
- Shopping for groceries and clothing?
- Preparing healthy, regular meals?
- Taking a bath or shower?
- Getting in and out of bed?
- Having social interaction and companionship?
- Using the bathroom?
- Doing laundry or light housekeeping?
- Remaining active and interested in life and hobbies?
- Walking, climbing stairs and getting around the house easily?
- Remembering to take medications?
- Practicing prescribed physical therapy exercises?
If you can answer "yes" to any of the above, arrange a FREE, no obligation consultation!
Can the senior draw a round clock?
- How well is the circle drawn?
- Did they include two hands for the hours and minutes?
- Did they include the numbers 1 thru 12 as on traditional clocks?
If you answered "no" to any of these tasks, arrange a FREE, no obligation consultation!