Your Trusted San Diego Home Care Partner
Director of Client Services
Hi, my name is Jennifer Muskat and I am the Director of Client Services. Thank you for considering Home Care Assistance of San Diego. We are delighted to be at your service. Our mission at Home Care Assistance is to change the way the world ages. Home Care Assistance is unique in the home care industry with our exclusive Balanced Care Method™. From our caregivers to our staff, everyone is committed to providing exceptional care to our senior clients and excellent support to their families. We are the trusted choice for high quality premium home care in San Diego. If you or a loved one needs care and companionship, please feel free to call one of our expert care managers to find out how we can help. For your convenience, you can also call 1.877.254.4860 to speak with me directly. It will be my pleasure to assist you.
What’s Unique About Home Care Assistance
Home Care Assistance is unique in the senior care industry for the following reasons:
- The Balanced Care Method™: A proprietary home care approach that goes beyond the basics of home care by promoting healthy nutrition, physical and mental exercise, social ties and a meaningful life. Learn more about this revolutionary senior care method by clicking here.
- High Caliber Caregivers: Our Caregivers are of the highest caliber. Due to our strict screening and criminal background investigation process and psychological testing for honesty and conscientiousness, less than 5% of the caregivers who apply for a job are selected. All of our caregivers are employees, licensed, bonded and insured and are some of the most highly compensated in the home care industry.
- Professional Training: Once hired, each caregiver must go through rigorous training and education offered though our Home Care Assistance University. Furthermore, caregivers are required to attend ongoing training courses to ensure excellence in care.
- Complete Satisfaction: We do not require any long term contracts and our services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Use us for as long as you need us and are satisfied.
- Commitment to Families: We know assigning the care responsibility of a loved one to someone else is not an easy decision. That is why we require our caregivers to maintain daily care notes which are available to concerned family members for status updates.
- Dedicated Care Managers: Care plans are managed by a professional Care Manager who is available 24/7 to answer any questions or address the changing needs of our clients and their families.
- Expertise in Live-in Care: Home Care Assistance is known for our expertise in 24 hour live-in home care. Our live-in caregivers make it possible for seniors and elderly to age in place. Learn more about our expertise in live-in care.
- Specialized Care: Our caregivers are expertly trained in taking care of seniors with advanced illnesses such as: dementia, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. In addition we offer specialized care for stroke and fall recovery, post-hospital care and much more.
Offering Peace of Mind to Elderly Seniors and their Families
With Home Care Assistance you gain peace of mind knowing that a professional, reliable and qualified caregiver is providing the best possible care for your parent, grandparent or loved one. Our dedicated caregivers enable you to enjoy quality time with your loved one while we take on care responsibilities.
With Home Care Assistance getting started is easy. Our professional Care Managers are available 24/7. Please call 1-877-254-4860 and talk to one of our professional home care managers. We’re not just “home care”—we’re a better way of life!
Who is Home Care Right For? »
It’s never an easy decision when you or a loved one is ready for assisted living, a nursing home or home care in San Diego. There are many options to choose from in senior care, but care ...
Checklist of Hiring a Home Care Agency »
Has your elderly loved one recently been diagnosed with a chronic illness? Are they having trouble with daily activities due to frailty or immobility? Are you constantly concerned ab...
5 Risks of Hiring a Private Caregiver »
Whether from frailty, immobility or memory loss, the realization that your elderly parent or loved one requires daily assistance is difficult to cope with. While families want to prov...
Home Care Safety Tips for Family Caregivers »
Ensuring the safety and security of an elderly loved one should be a high priority for any caregiver. If you are a family caregiver responsible for the care of a loved one, the following hom...
Determining the Level of Home Care for Your Elderly Loved One »
Does your elderly parent or loved one refuse to leave their home despite the evident need for assistance? Thousands of families nationwide are faced with the difficult decision of how...
Financial Planning Tips for Seniors »
When you retire, you will finally be free from the hustle and bustle of working life. You will have time to do all the things you want to do, and you can live your life how you want to live...
Making Sure Your Home Care Agency is Compliant with State Laws »
Home care is becoming a popular care option among seniors, allowing them receive the assistance and care they need from the comfort of their own homes. While you can hire a private caregive...
Companionship is Vital for the Emotional Wellbeing of Seniors »
While our professional and trained caregivers can provide services such as nutritious meal preparation, bathing assistance, grooming, dressing, medication reminders, exercise, daily act...